This is a handmade Unsponge, a cheery bright patterned, biodegradable, plastic free alternative to a disposable dish cloth.
On one side it has pure cotton and on the other an upcycled coffee sack (the scrubby bit!). In between is a layer of organic bamboo toweling which is naturally antibacterial and super absorbent.
This listing is for a 2 pack of ‘surprise me’ choice of sponges, chosen from the many gorgeous fabrics available.
Size approximately 13cm x 9cm.
Each Unsponge will have a different coffee sack pattern, some with writing.
Why should you make the switch?
No more micro plastics washing down your sink with each dish wash.
No more green plastic washing up sponges.
Your sink side will look beautiful.
You’re giving a coffee sack another use.
Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and super absorbent.
Care of your Unsponge
You will get a load of work from your unsponge. You can pop it in the machine with your other washing and air dry.
Wring it out after each wash. When you feel it has done all it’s hard work then just cut it up and throw it in your compost bin!
🚚 POSTAGE & PACKAGING
1st class post
Our packaging is designed and printed by ourselves using locally sourced recycled card.
We strive to be as planet friendly as possible by using recycled and biodegradable packaging where possible, sometimes locally sourced preloved (but hygienic!) boxes.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
- Your order will be sent by Royal Mail (UK 1st class) unless specified in each listing.
- I always obtain a certificate of posting.
- If you would prefer a quicker/signed-for/tracked service or insurance added please contact me beforehand so I can upgrade the delivery to include the extra cost.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM
- International postage is Standard International. There is no tracking or insurance included in the postage price. If you require your order tracked and signed for then please purchase this upgrade from the listings.
For postage to Italy please get in touch before purchasing.
Please note - USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand orders can take from 4 days to 5 weeks delivery from dispatch date. Premade Beecloth wraps can not be shipped to New Zealand or Australia.
- Please be aware that there may be additional import duties to pay in some countries outside Europe, which are not under my control.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to inform themselves of their own country's customs policy and to pay these taxes when they are due.
- Please see individual listings. As a guide, most ready to ship items will be posted within 3 days of purchase.
- As a guide most 'made to order' items will take up to 10 working days to complete, unless stated otherwise in the listing. Please see the individual listing for lead times.
If you are not happy with your item for any reason, please send me a message on receipt and I will do my best to resolve any issues.
- Items can be returned under the distance selling regulations within 14 days from date of order placed - customer is responsible for the postage cost.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days of the goods being received back in good, clean, unused, original condition, including any presentation packaging.
*Made to order, customised items are non-returnable. Premade Beeswax wraps are non returnable for hygiene reasons.
Please read the product description carefully before purchasing.